Terms and Conditions

Booking Procedure

We require a non-refundable deposit of 20% of your total program fee at the time of booking. The remaining 80% balance of the program fee will be due two weeks before your program start date. In the case of making a booking that has a start date already within two weeks of the booking date, the total program fee will be charged at the time of booking. You can choose to pay by bank transfer, PayPal, or by credit card. 

Cancellation Policy 

If you choose to cancel the program at least two weeks (14 days) before the start date of your program, you will receive 80% of your total program fee back. If you cancel within 48 hours of your program start date, you will receive 50% of the total program fee back. If you cancel within 24 hours of your program start date, there will be no refund.

COVID-19 Policy

At INOW, the safety of our guests and our community is of utmost importance to us. Since we are located in the middle of a small village where over fifty percent of the population is elderly, we will run all our programs in accordance with Tokushima prefectural health orders, and our participants will adhere to all safe gathering guidelines that are recommended at the time. All guests are required to show proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test result, taken within 72 hours prior to your program start date. A proof of negative result will be required before the program may start. If a guest should test positive prior to coming to Kamikatsu, INOW will provide a credit for the full program fee amount, which can be used within 6 months of the original program date to re-book at a later date.

If for any reason INOW decides it is not possible to run the program in following the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the health department at the time, then INOW may cancel or change the program (for example, modifying the type of activities or changing the program’s length). If INOW decides to cancel or change a program for any reason, including because of COVID-19, then we will give you about two weeks’ notice (if possible) and one of the following (your choice):

  1. Full program credit to re-book at a later date
  2. 100% refund

Please check with your airline, train, or bus company about its cancellation policy. INOW is not responsible for travel reservations booked to attend cancelled programs.

If you have any questions regarding our policy, please contact us.

Contact Us

このプログラムについての お問い合わせはこちら
For any further questions or inquiries, please contact us:

%d bloggers like this: